Students will find out more about robots and their applications through videos, written resource materials and their own independent research. Students will build a walking robot and be encouraged to test their robot, make modifications and build other robot designs, either from pre-prepared instructions or their own imagination.
Students will find out more about motion, force and air displacement. They will learn how to measure speed and how speed and motion is affected by different factors. Students will build air powered race cars, and then use their own imagination to design and decorate them before the race begins.
Each box includes:
- Parts and equipment to build, decorate and test two different air powered race cars
- Materials for 6 x hour long lessons including experiments and activities
- Teachers notes with a session by session guide
- Phosphor worksheets focused on
- Suitable to be carried out as a group or individually